If your organisation wants to have its own near-space flight – perhaps to get video of your company name, logo or product high above the planet and with the blackness of space as a backdrop, then we can help by running your flight for you. This includes …
- Building a payload and mounting a logo or whatever (with some limits on weight and size)
- Adding multiple video / stills cameras with views of the logo or unobstructed views of space and the planet
- Advising on the best launch date depending on weather and flight predictions
- Obtaining CAA permission for the flight
- Launching the payload
- Tracking the position of the payload throughout the flight
- Recovery of the payload and of course video recordings
Our speciality is in the more advanced aspects of high altitude flights; we program our own trackers (used by others launching their balloons) so we are in a prime position to provide extra features, such as …
- Live transmission of images during flight
- Uplinks to the flight (e.g. commanded release of sub payloads to descend by parachute)
- Live web dashboard for the launch (e.g. streaming video from the launch site) and flight (live images, telemetry, mapping).
- plus new abilities are always being added.
If this is of interest, please get in touch for an initial discussion and custom quote to your requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org
And click this link to see some of our previous projects.